Thursday, April 13, 2017

Steve Wozniak - Inventor of the Apple Computer

This is a short book. Comes in just over 100 pages. It is a good overview of Woz's life. Of course I liked that part about his cofounding Apple Corporation. And his work on the Apple computers was genius. Not as interested in his attempts to put on music festivals.

The one thing that resonates in this and other books about Woz was that he is a nice guy. In this case, the nice guy does not finish last. Woz is rich. And he is loved by fans like me. He is the consummate engineer and hacker.

The bonus is that I purchased a used copy of this book and found that it was a signed copy. Woz actually signed my book. Not actually all that rare. But I consider it a treasure. Just wished he signed my copy of iWoz though.

No comments:

Post a Comment